Ken Gates – Business and executive coach, educator, speaker and systems strategist
Ken is an experienced business and non-profit community leader. He has spent his career studying American Culture and how to create systems, tools, and processes to align company values with employee and community needs. He has worked in corporate America, small business, and churches. Ken is passionate about helping people understand their “Who” better. Who they are, who their audience is, and how to effectively develop programs and offerings to enhance their success in life and business.
How he’s moved the dial:
- Developed systems and interfaces that helped companies like Nestle USA work with customers like Walmart, Kroger, and HEB move from paper to electronic purchase orders and invoices.
- Led community health, employment, tutoring, and outreach initiatives to raise the standard of living, improve family’s lives, and decrease unemployment for residents in Pasadena, CA.
- Designed and developed community leadership programs to build youth into effective ministers in multi-cultural contexts.
Area of Expertise
- Leadership development
- Systems Integration
- Project Management
- Customer Success
- Non-profit governance
- High Tech, SAAS
- Non-Profits / NGO’s
- Big Data
Where He Got Street Smart
- Summit Health
- Healthcare Microsystems
- Nestle USA
- Lake Avenue Community Church
- Fuller Seminary
Where He Got Book Smart
- PhD (ABD), Intercultural Studies – Fuller Seminary
- MA, Theology – Fuller Seminary
- MA, Intercultural Studies – Fuller Seminary
- BA, MIS/Accounting – California State University Northridge,